With 340+ million in residential sales, Becky has been a Top Producer for the last several years and ranks consistently within the Top 5% of Realtors in San Francisco. Her clients speak readily of her innovative marketing style, attention to detail, immediate responsiveness and savvy negotiation skills. By focusing on consistent communication and providing in depth market knowledge, her personal portfolio has grown over the years to include many successful and satisfied clients who return time and again.
Becky is a firm believer in the property market as an essential component to any individual’s portfolio. Whether you are a renter searching for a small flat to call your own, a current home owner looking to trade up, or a seasoned investor seeking an income producing property, Becky will work with you to ensure a successful result. Her broad experience with trading up, tenancy-in-common units, renovation projects, and rental properties equips her with insightful information to assist any discerning buyer in their purchase. Her business strategy revolves around her client’s long term satisfaction and she encourages a continued relationship with her clients long after the closing process.
Being involved with the San Francisco community is important to Becky and she is proud to be active in the following organizations:
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco (SPOSF)
- San Francisco Apartment Association (SFAA)
- Women’s Community Clinic (WCC)
- Real Options for City Kids (ROCK)
- Anza Visa Neighborhood Association
- North of Panhandle Neighborhood Association (NOPNA)
- Santa Clara University Alumni Association
- San Francisco Triathlon Club
- San Francisco Road Runners Club
- San Francisco Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
On a personal note, Becky and her husband are mad cyclists and have spent many happy Saturdays zipping across the Golden Gate Bridge. Their last multi-day cycling tour took them through the Philippines in January 2018.